- Any variation in these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed on behalf of Joblinx.
- Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program * applicants are expected to attend the orientation session and complete all required workshops in order to move forward with the work placement component of their program.
- The Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Programs are aimed at developing applicants professionally, and therefore require applicants to engage to their upmost ability. If applicant’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable by Joblinx, the enrolment may be cancelled, with no refund of any fees or other charges paid under these Terms and Conditions.
- Joblinx will arrange Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Programs in a host company which matches applicant’s field of study where possible. Joblinx staff will determine where the applicant would be best placed to coincide with the applicant’s career aspirations, skills, abilities & language proficiency.
- Applicants I will need to attend interviews for the placement; and that the selected host company is at the final discretion of both Joblinx and the Host Company. There are no guarantees that applicants will be successful with placement.
- Applicants are required to have 100% attendance throughout the internship period and to complete the work assigned.
- Joblinx takes no responsibility for applicants Visa’s.
- If after 3 unsuccessful interviews with a host company Joblinx may deem your application to undertake an internship unsuccessful and we will not be able to secure you and Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program opportunity. Joblinx will endeavour to place all applicants, however in certain circumstances where Joblinx has offered the applicant 3 opportunities unsuccessfully; we will not be able to offer any further support.
- Upon the completion of the Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program, the Host Organisation & Joblinxare under no obligation to offer the Intern paid employment
- The Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program student agrees and acknowledges that Australian employment legislation such as the Fair Work Act 2009, National Employment Standards, and any industrial instrument normally relating to the Host Organisation and their employees or business activities, will not apply to the Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program student in respect of the Internship Placement. For example, the Intern is not entitled to any paid leave such as Personal/Sick/Carer’s Leave, Annual Leave, and similar leave
- The Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program student acknowledges that SARINA RUSSO JOB ACCESS (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD trading as Joblinx (21 090 052 350) will act to introduce the Intern to the Host Organisation, but is not a party to any Internship Placement Agreement;
- The Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program student releases Joblinx from any claims arising from, or in any way related to the placement.
– In the event that the Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program is terminated, or any other issues arises in respect of the work placement component of the Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program, the student acknowledges that, while Joblinx may at its complete discretion choose to seek to assist in resolving the issue, Joblinx makes no warranties and assumes no responsibility for resolving any such issue, or finding the Intern any alternative internship placement.
- Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program student agrees to obtain and provide evidence to the satisfaction of the Host Organisation & Joblinx of personal insurance cover (AUD$2million), including medical insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance and personal liability insurance any other relevant insurance as requested by the Host Organisation prior to commencement of the Internship Placement.
- Should any changes occur at any time before and during the Internship / work experience program, the intern agrees to inform Joblinx immediately.
*“ Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program ”Placement” means a voluntary learning experience in the Intern’s field of interest in order to gain further practical experience, knowledge, skills and exposure within an English language environment and increase their understanding of the skills involved within this field of interest. It may be an essential requirement stipulated by the Intern’s tertiary education provider or a voluntary act by the Intern.
“Intern” refers to Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program participant once they have secured a placement
“Applicant” refers to Professional Internship / Professional Advancement Program applicants that have not progressed through from the initial stages of the application process. Once they have been approved they will be referred to as “the intern”
Fees & Refunds
The applicant is liable for all bank fees in relation to the application, program and service fee payments. If Joblinx is charged for any bank fees, the participant will be invoiced for these amounts.
Application fee: The application fee of $250 is payable upon application to the program and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Insurance fee: The insurance fee is $200 and is included within the program fee. Insurance fees are set by an external party
Joblinx will make no refund of any fees:
- Once the internship has commenced
- If the applicant provides false or fraudulent information/documentation
- Once an interview has been arranged.