Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
We can help! Complement your degree with a Professional Internship and gain valuable experience working in an Australian environment.
16 week program (including 12 Week Internship)
Applicants are required to attend all face to face sessions with their consultants and complete modules 1,2 & 3. Upon completion of your internship, a further workshop is available focussing on the next steps in your career.
Career Counselling and Skills Assessment
- 45 min one on one consultation to find out your skill sets
- Online assessment (Word, Excel & Typing)
- Discuss your career aspirations and goals
Australian Workplace Culture
Modules consist of a combination of online workshops and face to face coaching
- Winning interviews
- Understand Australian workplace culture
- Understand the recruitment process
- Communication in the workplace
- Effective teamwork
- Preparation for the modern workplace
- Word, Excel & Outlook training.
- 1/2 hour mock interview and face to face coaching upon completion of assessments
12 Week Industry Placement
Post Internship Follow-Up
This elective module consists of a 45 min face to face consultation with your career counsellor who will guide and assist you in capitalising on your recent Internship:
- Professional Linkedin profile
- Updating resume for graduate success
- Understanding phone interviews
- Cover letters & selection criteria
Additional English Language programs that are designed to prepare you for working in a professional environment are available through our partner Sarina Russo Institute English
Total Program Cost
Get in touch with us.
We would love to help advance your career. Fill in your details and we will be in touch.